If you enjoy your career in Information Security Management Consulting with Deloitte, Accenture, or other top consulting company but you’re tired of 100% travel, we should talk.
Work life balance is one of our core values. We are growing rapidly and need experts in IBM Security AppScan Source, Enterprise & Standard, Pen testing, SIEM (QRadar, ArcSight, etc…), XGS, Guardium, Oracle Database Vault, Security Assessments & Vulnerability Assessments. Be part of a growing practice with significant upward growth and leadership potential. When you work with the team from PathMaker Group, you can leverage your expertise, work with a great team, and improve your quality of life. We have a number of DFW-based clients and others we support using a remote work model.
PathMaker Group specializes in implementing Security and Identity / Access Management technologies. We provide complete solutions including strategic roadmaps, architecture, implementation, cloud and managed services, and ongoing support. We have a strong team based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that really enjoy working with each other to accomplish great results for our clients. Find out more at www.pathmaker-group.com.
The work is challenging, the team environment is great, salary and bonus structure is very competitive. This is an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization where you will contribute with a team of excellent professionals.
A key differentiator for PathMaker Group is a commitment to our five core values:
1. Personal Growth – do you want to get better at what you do each and every day?
2. Leadership and Mentoring – are you willing to step up and lead when required and help others who are still learning?
3. Creativity and Thought Leadership – do you thrive on collaborating with a team to uncover leading edge solutions for our customers and our company?
4. Work/Life Balance – do you want to work for a company that prioritizes a healthy balance between work and family life?
5. Results – is it your priority to deliver outstanding results in everything you do?
We are a highly selective, values-based company. Our desire is for each and every employee to be working in their area of strength. If you are ready for a career improvement, consider an opportunity with PathMaker Group.
*3+ years hands on experience in one or more of the following areas: IBM Security AppScan Source, Enterprise & Standard, Penetration Testing, XGS, SIEM (QRadar, ArcSight, etc…).
*Working knowledge of IT Networking environments (ie TCP/IP, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Content Filtering, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, etc…)
*BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
*Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires balancing competing priorities
*Willingness to learn new skills and products
*Strong oral and written communication skills (including experience preparing large reports)
*Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
Preferred but not required:
* CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc…
* Application programming experience
* Database security experience
* US government security clearance
* Network administration experience
* Previous Big 4 experience is a plus
* Security Assessments, Guardium, Data Vault
Our consultants average 25% travel. Please do not apply if you cannot travel.
PathMaker Group is a non-smoking environment.
Candidates must pass a hands-on technical screening, thorough background check and drug screening.