Challenges Facing Sun IAM Customers
With Oracle’s acquisition of Sun, the Identity Manager and Access Manager products have been sunset and will no longer be supported. Companies must begin the process of migrating to a new solution. Traditional analysis methods can take months to perform requiring Sun product expertise that is difficult to find today. PathMaker Group has developed a proven analysis and migration approach that can put you on a FASTPATH to your new IAM platform.
Key benefits of the FASTPATH Assessment:
- Rapid System Inventory Reporting – With the click of a button, we will produce a readable report that details the entire inventory of Sun system objects.
- Migration Sizing – Using the system inventory report, we will determine the level of effort required to migrate the functionality to your new IAM platform and provide a budget level estimate for the migration project.
- Configuration Automation Readiness – Beyond the assessment, a portion of the Sun system configuration can be automatically migrated to the IAM platform saving extensive effort and cost.
Two Day FASTPATH Assessment Workshop Deliverables
- Two days of onsite consulting
- Three workshop sessions for discovery, planning and plan review
- Automated Sun object inventory report
- Migration sizing estimate and budget
- Preliminary architecture, requirements prioritization, implementation approach, and schedule
Services Engagement Agenda
- Extract Sun system objects
- Produce System Inventory Report
- Build sizing estimate
- FASTPATH Assessment Discovery workshop to understand key pain points, drivers and critical requirements
- FASTPATH Assessment Planning workshop to map out architecture, critical functionality, and prioritization
- Review and finalize sizing estimate
- Review and finalize implementation approach and phasing
- FASTPATH Assessment Results Review workshop to present the findings, budget, implementation approach and proposed migration plan and schedule