IBM Identity and Access Management Solutions
We implement IBM’s Identity and Access Management solutions to help clients manage and secure identities as a key line of defense across multiple perimeters, providing secure online access in today’s mobile, cloud, and social environments.
Identity and Access Management solutions are used to improve identity assurance, meet compliance needs, and reduce operational costs by providing insight and enforcement of user access to data, applications and infrastructure across the interconnected enterprise.
Safeguard mobile, cloud and social interactions
- Access management to validate who is who when users connect from outside the enterprise and enforce proactive access policies on cloud, social and mobile collaboration channels
Prevent insider threat and identity fraud
- Privileged Identity management to manage shared access inside the enterprise
- Access management to defend applications and access against targeted web attacks and vulnerabilities
Simplify identity silos and directory integration
- Directory services to improve visibility into all available identities within the enterprise and unify the Universe of Identities for security management
Deliver intelligent Identity and Access Assurance
- Identity management to manage and automate the granting/revoking of user roles and privileges, and to assign/recertify/terminate user access rights in support of regulatory compliance
- Access management to authenticate users and provide secure access to protected IT resources
- Security Intelligence to help reduce risk of security breaches with real-time user activity monitoring and anomaly detection across all security domains
IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence
We implement IBM’s Security Identity Governance and Intelligence solution to help clients improve enterprise regulatory compliance initiatives.
IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence provides functionality to cover enterprise user lifecycle management, including access risk assessment and mitigation using business-driven identity governance and end-to-end user lifecycle management. Governance and Intelligence helps organizations mitigate access risks and access policy violations by using intelligence driven, business-driven identity governance integrated with end-to-end user lifecycle management.
This recent product acquisition has been recognized by Gartner as a solution that will round out IBM’s complete IGA platform. https://www.gartner.com/doc/2815019/crossideas-acquisition-expands-ibms-iam
IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Solution
The IBM QRadar solution applies real-time correlation and anomaly detection across a distributed and scalable repository of security information. Big data analytics enable more accurate security monitoring and better visibility, yet are packaged to be used by almost any organization small or large. With flexibility and pre-packaged capabilities, IBM solutions help you achieve value faster and evolve your deployment as business changes.
Security intelligence solutions from IBM help you:
- Analyze log, flow, vulnerability, user and asset data through a single solution architecture.
- Identify high-risk threats with near real-time correlation and behavioral anomaly detection.
- Detect vulnerabilities and high-priority incidents among billions of data points.
- Gain full visibility into network, application and user activity.
- Perform in-depth incident forensics analysis to rapidly investigate and prevent malicious activity.
- Automate regulatory compliance with collection, correlation and reporting capabilities.
IBM Security Appscan Solutions
IBM Security Appscan protects against the threat of attacks and data breaches. To protect the business, mobile and web-based software must be secure. Therefore, application security must be a core competency of your organization’s security strategy.
All leading security breach research consistently reveals that a significant percentage of security vulnerabilities pertain to web applications. To address application security challenges effectively, organizations need to test software and applications across their entire portfolio. And to reduce the costs of security, testing and verification need to occur as early as possible.
IBM is positioned as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing.
The IBM Appscan application security solutions can help your organization:
- Improve the effectiveness of your application security program management efforts
- Assess software code, web and mobile applications for vulnerabilities
- Automate correlation of static and dynamic analysis results
- Leverage a single console for managing application testing, reporting, and policies
- Take advantage of industry leading capabilities from our Application Security Research team including:
- Glass-box testing a form of Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
- Cross-site Scripting Analyzer
- Support for IBM Worklight project teams
IBM XGS Security Network Protection Solutions
IBM Security Network Protection is designed to protect your business-critical network infrastructure through a unique combination of threat protection, visibility and control. IBM extends the abilities of traditional intrusion prevention systems by offering a next-generation solution that provides network security professionals with complete security, visibility and control over their network. IBM Security Network Protection helps reduce cost and complexity by consolidating point solutions into a single, extensible network security platform. And by controlling and eliminating non-critical, high-bandwidth activity, organizations can achieve additional cost savings within the infrastructure.
- Deliver superior zero-d ay threat protection and security intelligence powered by IBM X- Force
- Provide critical insight and visibility into network activity, including encrypted traffic
- Integrate with IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform
- Enable granular control of both web and non-w eb applications by users and groups
- Reduce cost and complexity through consolidation; reduce bandwidth consumption
For more about IBM products click here